People Unlimited hosts a discussion on human DNA and how it relates to biological immortality.

Human DNA and biological immortality was the next topic in People Unlimited’s Ageless PE series. DNA is the subject of a great deal of research from the standpoint of human age reversal, including gene editing, telomere lengthening, genetic engineering etc. For anyone interested in radical life extension it is important to have some understanding of DNA, because the numbers alone get us in touch with the miracle of our human body.

Otto Siegel People Unlimited DNA
Otto Siegel People Unlimited DNA

Otto Siegel, of Genius Coaching, led the presentation. He shared how each of our 100 trillion cells contains DNA, which is not even visible under a microscope. Cells are dividing in an embryo 300 times per hour. When adult cells are not dividing, they are producing structure proteins that build every living cell and enzyme proteins that accelerate 260 million biochemical reactions in each cell per minute.

However, Otto pointed out that only 2 - 3% of human DNA translates information into protein. The other 97% is non-coding DNA, “junk DNA”. “Junk” DNA is really a misnomer, because it has many purposes, such as protecting the genome by keeping the genes separate from each other, genetic switches and regulators, telomeres, etc., but 20% of this DNA is “passive DNA” and still an evolutionary unknown to science.

img_0751
img_0751

Some speculate that our potential to live forever may already be written in the 20% of “passive DNA”. We do know that if the environment changes drastically, humans are genetically prepared to manifest unknown capabilities to adapt.

This is where it gets interesting from the point of view of radical life extension. It is known that our thoughts and words affect our DNA, and research in epigenetics illustrates the impact of environment and lifestyle on how our genome is expressed in each individual.

People Unlimited members are constantly activating each other to new ways of living by the strong input and expression that we give one another. Our strategy is clear; we are biologically creative when we come together to tap into unknown territory. We feel that by removing the de-energizers and the toxic human environment, we give our DNA optimum conditions to more fully express the true potential of our human bodies.

dsc_4010
dsc_4010

Directed by James Strole and Bernadeane, People Unlimited is an educational, lifestyle and social organization for people interested in radical life extension and physical immortality. For more information on People Unlimited events and initiatives, go to www.peopleunlimitedinc.com or call 480-949-4344.